Ready to show how you can create stunning and unique websites with Webflow?
As our new Webflow Web Designer you will help create the look, layout, feel, functionality and features of our websites. You will work on developing new websites and utilizing your Webflow-based strategies to create responsive and engaging sites.
If you are a passionate individual and have experience with challenges in web application design and development, this is the position for you.
- Provide leadership on Webflow web design best practices and digital trends.
- Ability to conceptualize creative ideas with clients.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Webflow website updates.
- Editing, writing, or designing Webflow website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Webflow applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Implement SEO strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in web design of related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- 1 year experience working with Webflow.
- Experience with Figma preferred.
- Strong writing skills preferred.
- A strong visual and technical Webflow portfolio.
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Enjoy working alongside a team.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication (English-speaking).
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00
Additional Pay: Bonus
- Causal dress
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits after 1 year
Schedule: Determined by you.
Work Remotely: No